MBX Packaging Specialists
Plastic Packaging - Enviro-board
Turning an Environmental Problem into a Packaging Solution
Enviro-board is the result of recycling landfill bound plastics like dairy, water, laundry, and automotive bottles. Reclaimed high density polyethylene's are ultimately re-extruded as board or sheet stock, then manufactured into packaging and hundreds of other useful products. Enviro-board extends the life cycle of your packaging indefinitely!
Features / Benefits of - Enviro-board
- Ecologically Responsible - made of recycled products
- Won't chip, splinter, dent, rot, rust, corrode, warp, or become brittle
- Can be cut, drilled, nailed, or stitched
- No expensive tooling costs
- Nonabsorbent - repels water, bacteria, oil, larvae, and bugs
- UV Stable
- No minimum orders
Pallets, Skids, and Slip Sheets
- Long Lasting and rugged - tougher than wood or corrugated
- Accepted by USDA/FDA - can be cleaned and sanitized
- Ideal for in-plant or closed loop materials handling
- Stackable and Rackable designs available
- Available in a variety of colors
Enviro-board Pallets are customer built to any size or design specifications. Because its an extruded product, expensive molds are not needed. Construction and/or repairs are handled with standard woodworking tools. Pallets are available in single faced, double faced, runner, block, rim, wing, and reversible styles with two-way, four-way, and chisel-fork entry.
Enviro-board Sheeting is available in a variety of thicknesses. Its smooth surface is easy to clean and ideal for food or chemical industry uses.
Boxes / Containers and Crates
- Built strong - more durable than wooden pallet boxes
- Collapsible - for efficient return and storage
- Reusable - eliminates disposal problems and is cost effective
- Stackable and Rackable
Heavy Duty Enviro-board material handling containers and field/pallet boxes are ideal for warehouse storage, agricultural applications, or production line material components. Built to withstand temperature extremes, they can be effectively used in cold storage plants and packing houses. Optional designs include casters, tops, and/or gates.
Board Stock / Sheeting and Special Uses
- Large variety of plastic lumber sizes
- Sheet Stock 1/16" to 5/16" for a variety of uses
- Rectangular, Round, Tubes, and Additional Special Shapes
Enviro-board has an unlimited number of functional applications. It is ideal for docks, railings, benches, landscaping posts and blocks, decking, fencing, picnic tables, flooring and moldings for sanitary services and wallboard.